Thursday, March 29, 2012

you can try to save me if you're crazy.

WHOO. 
So I know I haven't updated in forever. And of course, that's because I've been busy with Grad and the Grad ball and so many other events. But now, summer is here!! I am quite excited. 
So my first event was High School Night 2012 last March 17. 
I found my dress at a store called "Belleza", which happens to be my Mom's full name. Haha. It's a nice white and dark blue and grey patterned dress. The material is light and easy, so it's comfortable. It also has two layers, one layer that covers the entire body, and another layer that falls on the front. 
I wanted to wear it in a different way to give it a little shape, so I pulled the front layer in the middle and held it together with a nice silver brooch. 
I wore a black bag (lol I forgot the name, sorry), with a silver chain and a quilted pattern.

 Now for the shoes! We actually looked EVERYWHERE for shoes. They were the hardest to find. It may seem easy, as I always thought, to look for simple black platform heels, may they be pumps or strappy heels. But it is so not.
The biggest problem we had was the height of the heel. For someone who doesn't really where heels all the time, it was difficult to find the style of heels that I wanted with a heel height that seemed reasonable enough for a night out, and even to wear on a casual basis once in a while. So yeah, I was finally able to find a pair that seemed pretty cool, but at 5 inches. That's the highest I've ever owned and worn. I got them on sale at Celine! Haha.




Now just a few pictures from High School Night... enjoy!
with my longest and one of my best friends, Abby Portugal!

with Mom and Dad.

with one of my best friends, Kath! (dude I really like this picture of us :)) )
(c) EJ Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment