Thursday, August 18, 2011

perfect.

perfect.





Hey! Here's my latest set!
So this one lacks creativity. Exams are almost over, and I guess every bit of creative and artistic juice has been drained out of me. :( I've got my last set coming up tomorrow, so God bless me!
I hope you enjoy this! My favorite pieces in the outfit? Everything. HAHA. T h e  b l u e  l a c e  d r e s s,  t h e  n e u t r a l  b o y f r i e n d  b l a z e r,  t h e  w e d g e  p l a t f o r m s,  t h e  c r o s s  b o d y  b a g,  t h e  j e w e l r y,  a n d  e v e n  t h e  m a k e u p. 
I wish I owned all of this, wow. 

I'm going shopping this weekend though!
Finally.
After weeks and weeks of studying for entrance tests and my finals and doing projects and stuff. Man, I finally get to have some out-time. I missed a whole lot of super-sales in the nearest malls, so I need to go to the 50% off one this weekend! I'm excited.
I need to get m o r e  s k i n n i e s,  a n o t h e r  s t a p l e  s k i r t,  d e n i m  s h o r t s,  a n d  m o r e  t o p s. Hopefully I complete my shopping goals. I'm also getting my new phone this weekend! Well, not exactly new. I mean, new, yeah, but the same kind I got last time, because I lost my recent one. But anyway. Yup!

Fashion weekend! :) 
See ya'll later. ;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment