Saturday, October 22, 2011

like a lock without a key.

from Tumblr
Another outfit set!! :)
1. G r e y  c o a t,  l i g h t  g r e y  g r a p h i c  t e e, p i n k skirt, tights, black mid-calf boots. 
I'd love to wear this for fall. It'll keep me warm during the weather. And one of my absolute favorite color combinations would have to be pink and grey. Usually not the bold pink, more of a softer color, though. 

2. G r e y  k n i t  d r e s s,  p i n k  b l a z e r,  b r o w n  s h o u l d e r  b a g,  a n d  d a r k  b r o w n  b o o t s. 
This actually isn't my kind of outfit, because the dress is so incredibly tight. I'm very conscious, and when I wear something tight, I will become so so so conscious. The fact that it's knit makes it a little better though. and the blazer is really cool. I have a pink blazer as well. 

3. G r e y  t o p,  n a v y  b l u e  c a r d i g a n / b l a z e r,  g r e y  l e g g i n g s,  r e d  C o n v e r s e,  g r e y  b a c k p a c k. 
Very very casual outfit. I'd probably wear this on a completely off-day. Haha! In fairness, it's pretty comfortable. 

4. W h i t e  b l o u s e  w i t h  b l a c k  t a n k  u n d e r,  b l a c k  s h o r t s,  p i n k  b l a z e r,  b l a c k  b a g,  b l a c k  a n k l e  b o o t s. 
Now this, I love this outfit. Very professional, despite the fact that there are shorts. Haha. But you know, that's fine. It's a really cool outfit to wear. :) 

5. W h i t e  v - n e c k  t o p,  g r e y  j a c k e t,  b l a c k  s k i n n i e s / l e g g i n g s,  b l a c k  a n k l e   b o o t s,  g r e y  a n d  w h i t e  s h o u l d e r  b a g.
THIS. This is my favorite outfit from the entire set. It's amazayn.I mean, it's casual, but still in style. And it kind of makes the outfit look effortless. I love the sort of "blankness" it has. I mean, there really isn't anything special about the outfit. It's black and white and grey. There's no bold splash of color, or any decoration or accessory that makes it entirely special, but ironically, it makes it awesome. The irony in fashion, yes.


6. N a v y  b l u e  d r e s s,  b l a c k  j a c k e t,  s i l v e r  c h a i n  n e c k l a c e, t i g h t s,  b l a c k  a n k l e  b o o t s. 
This is another outfit I love in the set. It's actually quite professional. You can wear this on a night out or even to an interview because it's kind of in the middle. And the simple chain necklace can add detail to the outfit. 

Sorry if this post was a little dull. Haha. 
Watch out for a post on the 27th!! My birthday! :) I'll post all of the fashion/beauty-related things I got. I've gotten quite a few pieces already and it's still early! haha.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment