Sunday, January 22, 2012

who could deny these butterflies?

Yo yo yo!
So guess what. I only have three days of school this week! Yup, Monday is Chinese New Year, and on Friday, we have a parent-teacher conference at school, so HOORAY. Plus the weekends, 6 days of rest baby! Of course, I have been/will be productive. Hihi.
Anyway, after having finished my health presentation, I decided to take a break and do something I've been meaning to do for quite a while already. 
I was making a big deal about how I didn't know what to wear with those black wedges I got (previous post) recently. This afternoon, I got my handy tripod (yes, it is so much easier to take self-portraits and fashion pictures of myself now!!) and had a mini-photoshoot. And it was really fun! (Quite depressing too, at the same time, because I realized just how fat I have gotten these past months daym.)

So anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this photo-spam! Haha. 
Also, just a reminder, all these pictures are outfits featuring the black wedge booties I recently got from Payless.

Thin white blouse (originally my mom's)
Dark blue skinnies - Jag
Silver/black multi-chain necklace (gift from a friend)
Black leather studded bag (gift from a friend)
O n e. 
So this is the first outfit. It's actually one of the very first outfits I thought of to wear with the boots because it's chic, it's simple, and it's comfortable. It has that typical "street-style" sort of look that's quite effortless and edgy at the same time. I love it. The accessories especially, make it much edgier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pink blazer - New Channel
Loose white blouse - small store in UP
Dark blue skinnies - Jag
Gold necklace - Forever21
Gold bracelet (gift from a friend)
T w o. 
I spiced up a simple outfit with a pink blazer. The pink makes it pop, and the boots give the pink an edgier style. This can actually be used for slightly formal/business-like affairs because of the blazer. And wearing black wedge boots will make things, well, cooler.
My good friend Karyn gave me this gold bracelet for Christmas and I love it so much! I still have to fill up that heart-shaped locket with a picture though. Of whom? Hmm. Haha!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black textured jacket - K.Y. Fashion
Old rose pleated dress - Details (Landmark)
Gold necklace - Forever21
Purple wooden bangle  (gift from a friend)
Pink and grey striped socks (gift from a friend)
T h r e e. 
This outfit is different basically because of the socks. I don't usually wear socks with shoes, I mean, except for my school shoes and rubber shoes, obviously. But I mean, with heels, never. And this is my first pair of boots, so, hello to experimenting! But I figured that I have a dress of the same color, so the socks fit the outfit perfectly. The socks/bangle were both given by Kath! Thank you, lovely. <3

I should really chop off the threads off that jacket. Haha!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------



This isn't the actual outfit, so I'm not counting it as one. Haha. But guys omg look at how cute my socks are!! 

These were given by my cousin for my birthday! From what I remember, it came from Forever21.

Red burnout top - Promod
Denim shorts - Next Jeans
Bronze car chain necklace (gift from a friend)
Purple wooden bangle (gift from a friend)
[Colorful striped ankle socks - Forever21]
Black leather studded bag (gift from a friend)
T h r e e. 
(lol I hope my friends see how grateful and appreciative I am of their gifts--I mean, I use them all the time! Haha)
Just a simple outfit--very casual, very fun, very free. Just a normal loose colored tee, denim shorts, a regular bag, a fun necklace, and boom. The boots. It helps, because it makes you focus on one part of the outfit--the boots. Woot!

This really cool car (yes, it's a Bug!) chain necklace was given by my good friend, Abby (well, her and her family haha). It's really cool. Although I have to get the screw fixed because someone (my little sister) played with it way too much, so. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black and white striped top - I don't remember where it's from!! :( sorry.
Denim shorts - Next Jeans
Gold car chain necklace (gift from a friend)
Purple wooden bangle (gift from a friend)
F o u r.
This is my second favorite outfit out of them all. I simply love the way it looks, I mean. It's nautical with a simple yet edgy twist. I love it so so so so so much! These are actually the kind of outfits I always see models wear in pictures as they're strutting down the streets of New York, or something. And it takes a lot to pull it off. So happy I can pull it off (for once--haha)!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Blue cardigan - Dihao (Landmark)
Floral tank top - Seventeen
Denim shorts - Next Jeans
Gold feather chain necklace - Landmark
Purple wooden bangle (gift from a friend)
F i v e. 
This one, I like to look at as the girly next-door neighbor type. I mean, your average next door neighbor look, with a little floral to make it girlier and boots to give it edge. It's a really good outfit to go shopping in because it's comfortable, and it'll be easy to fit on clothes too. And I am also very much obsessed with the color combo. I love the whole pink and blue and pink and grey and red and blue type of combo. <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Loose white blouse - small store in UP
floral button-down (opened) - Tanjay (Gaisano mall in Davao, PH)
black striped tights - Forever21
Gold feather chain necklace - Landmark
S i x. 
THIS is my all-time favorite outfit in this entire outfit-spam. When I put it on, not only did it look amazayn, but it felt incredibly comfortable. Like, omg. First of all, the tights are probably the comfiest tights I have ever worn. I got them in Forever21 the same day I got the boots at Payless. They were about 360pesos or something like that. Maybe 365. But it's amazayn. Next, the white top I have really is comfy. I mean, I've had it for a while and I wear it a lot, so. But what really *made* the outfit was the floral button-down. I don't usually wear it open just like that, but I experimented, and it looked amazayn opened up! It overs my arms, it has the perfect length, and it adds detail to a plain blouse. It also looks quite effortless because it drapes over me in the same way the white blouse does. I loooooove it <3


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Red burnout top - Promod
Floral skirt with elastic waistband - Forever21
Black striped tights - Forever21
Gold feather chain necklace - Landmark
Gold bracelet (gift from a friend)
S e v e n. 
I also really like this outfit. Mostly because it isn't all that hot. I mean, it's not too warm, despite the look the tights give off. Because the top is loose and cool, and so is the skirt. Adding the black tights and boots to the floral gives it an entire rocker-chic look.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My vanity session starts here, just to warn you. 


I swear, I loved the outfits so much and wanted to experiment! I'm not all that vain. :( huhuhuh. Also, my hair looked nice (for once) today! :\ hahahahaha. 

So that's the last of it! Bye guys! I hope you enjoyed that. <3 
Talk to ya'll soon. :)

taken on January 22, 2012. (My camera date is advanced haha, sorry about that.)
My room, my house.


all pictures were taken and edited by me (Cel Villanueva)
this is not a sponsored blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment