Saturday, December 24, 2011

I wanna set the world on fire until it's bright for You.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! 
Today is going to be so amazayn! All the celebrations, family, friends, food, gifts, lights, pictures, laughs, games, and all in celebration of Someone's special day! Happy birthday, Jesus! Forever and ever <3

Gold glitter from Bobbie



C h r i s t m a s  n a i l s! I was able to purchase before Christmas, when I went shopping alone in Trinoma. I bought this along with my purple pair (which I don't think has been featured on here yet! Whoops! Will do soon :D). I really like this color. Perfect for the holidays. I mean, most people will do the traditional red and green, or red, or white and red, or something. This one is kind of still traditional-looking, but with a twist, I guess. Bright gold-bronze type of color, which is very festive, and the glitter gives it a better look for the holiday season. I love it so much. The brand is Bobbie, although I don't know the number/shade (the bottle's kind of hard to read--haha!). 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!! :)
<3 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment