Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i'll never know what's up ahead.

from Tumblr
from Tumblr
M a x i  s k i r t s. I wish I could be able to rock maxi skirts. Thing is, they always seem overly fashionable. I mean like for a regular teenager like me to wear a skirt like that, I don't know. Also I have this strange fear that I'm going to look even shorter when wearing a maxi skirt with flats. Also, it's great for the beach! And I'm going to the beach this Christmas!! Boo.

from Tumblr
I'm still hoping for my own f l a g  d e s i g n  s h i r t ! I want one so bad. I can never find a really good one, or any at all in Trinoma. Huhuhu.

from Tumblr
I've actually been wishing for a pair of w h i t e  C o n v e r s e, for some reason. I think it's because it makes things look nicer than wearing black Converse when trying to make outfits more casual. White gives it a dressier look while black gives it a more rugged look.

Going shopping with Kath today! Main things to get: white v-neck, jeans, skirt, and tights. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment