Sunday, November 27, 2011

the flame burned out, but it still glows.

11.27.11

My outfit today (11.27.11)! I wore an old rose dress, grey striped crop top, gold necklace, two-toned brown gladiators. 
For some reason, I'm experimenting with that whole top-on-dress layering idea. I think ever since I got my two-in-one dress from Chill, I've been experimenting more on that kind of style. And with one universal (can match with anything) crop top and a bunch of cool dresses I'm too embarrassed to wear alone, I can create a whole bunch of different outfits. And this is one of them. 
It's a fun little outfit for church, nothing too fancy, nothing too casual. I was actually planning on wearing Converse with it to bring the dress down a little, but I was afraid people would think it was a strange style. Yes, I still do make sure I care what people think once in a while. Haha. So I experimented with my brown glads, and they worked perfectly. Maybe I'll try it with Converse on another casual day. :)

11.27.11

No comments:

Post a Comment