Wednesday, November 2, 2011

i'll spin you around, won't let you fall down.

I had the best birthday ever. And it's great timing--definitely sweet sixteen. Yup, sixteen years. :)
And for my birthday, I got a whole bunch of clothes. These are only parts/some of my birthday gifts, but of course, this being a fashion blog, I'll post the fashion portion. :)

250pesos (SALE! 50% off) ;; Naf Naf ;; SM Dept. Store
Bought another formal but comfortable blouse. It's a really nice fuchsia color, and it's cotton. It's formal but it's cotton so it's really easy to move around it, and I don't have to be uncomfortable when wearing something formal. The cut is also great, at the end of the blouse and even in the arms. Oh, and also the neckline. Great neckline! Not low at all.

250pesos (SALE! 50% off) ;; Seventeen ;; SM Dept. Store
 Finally! My own basic f l o r a l  t a n k  t o p. And it's really cheap for the quality, the style, and the brand! I was so happy when I got it. It also came in a black floral color but, for some reason this one fit better. And I love this--it's so classic. Pair it with almost anything because its base is white, and it's floral. It's white floral. Simple.
250pesos (SALE! 50% off) ;; Naf Naf ;; SM Dept. Store
 AH MY FIRST C R O P  T O P. I know. I'm so lame. I've been into fashion for a couple of years and have never taken the chance to buy myself a crop top. In fact, I wasn't even looking for one, but it was on the sale rack and was already there, so. Amazing. It looks so cool. I love everything about it. the fit, the color, the stripes. Love.
1,100pesos ;; Chill ;; SM Dept. Store
My goodness. I saw this on the mannequin and it looked absolutely amazing. I was finally able to get another thing to wear for a formal event! I mean, parties for Senior Year keep coming back and it's been hard to find unique outfits because I am really not into repeating outfits. So this was a really good investment. And for a formal dress, it's a pretty good buy. This wasn't on sale, but it's pretty cheap for this style. Love it so much. And it looks soooo cool. Haha. (Now I just need basic black pumps hahaha)

399pesos ;; Soulmates ;; SM Dept. Store
B r o w n  g l a d i a t o r s! Finally! My own pair of glads. I was supposed to get basic black ones, but mom says I already have like 3 pairs of black flats, so. I actually wanted plain dark brown gladiators, or at least, a normal brown color. This one is more unique. It's two-toned, and the zipper is on the t-strap instead of at the back. And these were a really good buy for only 400 pesos. And they're really soft, they don't have a heel, so they're immensely comfortable. Love them so much.

1,000+ pesos ;; Forever21 ;; SM Megamall
This was given to me by my cousin, and I don't exactly remember how much it is. All I remember is that it's around more than a thousand pesos. And it's really cute. I love the color, and the paperbag style. It matches with a whole lot of things too. But this one has a more formal fit and style than the next one...

800+ pesos ;; I Love H8 ;; SM Megamall
This was also given by my cousin for my birthday. This one is more casual with the colors and the graphic style. It's like rough paint splatters and scratches or something. So I have a graphic skirt. Boom. This one is a more comfortable skirt cause it's looser and easier to move around in.

Cinole ;; given by my Mom
I don't know much about this, because my mom was rummaging through her closet and found an old k n i t  c a r d i g a n which she can't wear anymore because of the heat. I can wear it though, because I don't really feel all that warm when it comes to layering. I really love this, because it's short-sleeved! Aside from the fact that it's knit, it won't be all that warm. I've been trying to find other ways to style it though, so if anyone has any suggestions, just go to: http://www.polyvore.com/what_to_wear_with_short-sleeved_knit_cardigan/advice.show?id=378286

Shining Star ;; given by my grandmother
My grandmother/lola also gave me a birthday present--b l a c k  s e q u i n e d  f l a t s! The fit is perfect and the style is amazayn. I love how easy it is to make casual outfits more stylish and how it can make formal outfits still formal without having to wear heels. I don't know where she got them and for how much because she wouldn't tell me, but oh well.

I was actually also given a colorful pair of striped ankle socks by my cousin, also from Forever21, but they're kind of in the wash right now. Haha! So yeah. Been an amazing sem break. Love. And I've got a whole lot of shopping pieces off of my list! Yay. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment