Monday, November 7, 2011

I wanna hold the whole wide world right here in my open hands.

from Tumblr ;; via fashionaddiction
W h y  i s  i t  t h a t  t h e i r  h a i r  d o e s n ' t  l o o k  m e s s y ?
Like, okay, yes they're trying to achieve the "messy look." But there are two kinds of messy looks. The bad kind of messy (aka literally messy) and the good kind of messy (aka neatly messy). 

I always have the bad kind of messy. That's my everyday look. And it sucks big time. I don't know why but black hair looks generally messier than lighter hair. I mean, my hair is black, and is always messy. Where as people with lighter hair, have a good kind of messy. It's not all-out, where you look stressed and troubled or you just came from running a marathon or something.

They can work their messy hair, for some reason, and make it, I don't know, a fashion statement. 
I can't. Not because I don't feel like it doesn't work, just because, it really doesn't work. 

So sad.
I swear, when I am older, I am going to dye my hair. I've got nothing against my being a Filipino and having black hair, not at all. I just really wish I could work with different colors. And eventually, styles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment