Sunday, November 13, 2011

it's all just static in my head.

from Tumblr ;; original source: angieincolor ;; via xoxonicole

F l o r a l  j e a n s -- I need. My gosh. 
I've been wanting floral jeans for so long. There was this one time, I went with my friends to a Topshop/Dorothy Perkins sale, and among all the pieces of clothing on the racks, we found these floral jeans:

from Polyvore (Topshop)

They fit me, but barely. My legs legit couldn't breathe. But ohmygosh, they were so amazayn. I mean, I can come up with a hundred different outfits that could match. I love how it can be really dressy and casual at the same time. It's a unique pair of jeans, and it's got a classier look than acid wash or ripped jeans. 

So keep your eyes on floral jeans, people!
They're so in style, really. And hopefully, I'll be able to get my own pair really soon. ;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment