Thursday, September 1, 2011

like this city is on fire tonight.

Hey guys! I'm oh-so-very sorry for not really posting :(
I just came back from Davao (Southern Philippines) and I got sick when I got back. :\ I stayed home from school today, so I have time to post something.

I was able to buy a few things in Davao. When I got there, I was really surprised with the number of items. The variety, the quality, the reasonable prices--WOW. 

1. W h i t e  a n d  p i n k  p r i n t  f l o r a l  t o p

This floral top I got in the Department Store of Gaisano Mall in Davao. I don't know what really attracted me to it compared to the ones we have here in Manila. Maybe the cloth? Or just how it looked on me in general? Or maybe because it came all the way from Davao. Haha, I don't know. But it cost only 205pesos. :)
from Tanjay (Dept. Store, Gaisano Mall in Davao, Philippines)


2. O l d  r o s e  b l o u s e  w i t h  R u f f l e s

I got this top for formal purposes. I guess I realized that I don't really have enough formal tops to wear (or formal bottoms haha). This one just really caught my eye. It's cute, it's a nice old-rose color, and it fits well. It was pretty expensive but only because it came from the imported section. It costs 815pesos.

from New Channel (Dept. Store, Gaisano Mall in Davao, Philippines)

3. O l d  r o s e  s h o u l d e r  b a g

I found this with all the other bags in the bag section. It was so awesome. And pretty reasonably priced at that. I only have a few bags like this, if not, only one, so it was a good get. I was a little skeptic at first, though, because I was afraid I wouldn't have much outfits to go with it. But of course, in fashion, again, not everything has to match. Not all things have to match to look good. ;;) And besides, the outfits I got that day matched with the bag. HAHA. This one costs 390pesos. 

Unknown brand (Dept. Store, Gaisano Mall in Davao, Philippines)

4. B l a c k  a n d  w h i t e  s t r i p e d  d r e s s  w i t h  f l o w e r  d e s i g n

The truth about this dress is that it is much much longer than I make it look. HAHA. It actually reaches all the way below my knees. And dresses like that look absolutely horrible on me. So I folded it up a little above my knees, because I think the length is really more for teenagers. Mom's going to sew it to that length soon. This one is only 240pesos.
from H&M (Dept. Store, Gaisano Mall in Davao, Philippines)

5. T h a i l a n d  E t h n i c  c l o t h  s h o u l d e r  b a g

I was going souvenir shopping for my friends. I didn't find anything for them, but I did find something for me. Such a cute bag! My mom got the same with a different design on it. And I was thinking, wow, it looks so Thailand-ish. They told me that it was from Thailand after all. It's pretty cool and comfortable, and nice to wear on a casual day. :) This one was originally 200pesos, but we bargained for 180. :)

from [made in] Thailand (Aldevinco Souvenir shop in Davao, Philippines)

No comments:

Post a Comment