Friday, September 16, 2011

you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever.

Hey guys! So I have the ACET on Sunday morning, so I'll blog now and not have to worry about it at the end of the week. There are a number of things I'm going to put up in this post, so, yeah. :)


from Tumblr
First off, is this really cute plaid pink and maroon trench coat. I'd really like to where something like this once, along with a nice pair of lace or dotted light patterned tights and ankle boots. And maybe a cute matching beret. Ugh, it's going to look so awesome and cool especially if I picture the outfit out in the streets. Gives it that really cool New York street chic style.


I love this outfit. The dress is really cool because the black top is classy, and then it goes down to a layered, choppy, more rugged look. It has rugged tiers but with a dirty yet feminine color. And then the bag makes the look more casual. It looks so cool, especially if you're going to wear it with a pair of black gladiators or black chucks. It's like, a rugged girly look, because the dress is girly yet the accessories make it more casual. I love it so so so much. It's something I know I'll feel comfortable with anywhere.


This is Emma Roberts. She is so thin. Her legs, ugh. Thigh-high socks are actually something that I'd really like to learn how to style. I have my share of thigh-high socks though. They're white with musical notes on it, although I really don't know how to style it, especially because my legs aren't flawless like Emma's.

So yeah, that's about it for this post.
Oh yeah. One announcement! Since my that's the key thing didn't work out, I'm doing that whole month favorites thing like some people do on youtube, except mine will be in writing. And of course, all fashion. :) I've been getting a whole lot of good grabs on Polyvore so, yeah. I'll be posting them here.

See you all soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment